I stumbled upon the link below while doing some research on the new PowerShell module for Microsoft Teams at docs.microsoft.com. You should absolutely bookmark and check this link the next time you run into an issue. The doc shows common known issues with details on how to troubleshoot and resolve these issues.
Make sure to bookmark this link below.
Current known issue articles as of 7/16/20
- Microsoft Teams is stuck in a login loop in Edge or Internet Explorer
- Issue when you access a notebook for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams user cannot send a message in Skype for Business
- Unable to create a team in Microsoft Teams
- Removed user appears as “Unknown user” in Microsoft Teams
- Dial pad is missing in Microsoft Teams
- Error when signing into Teams: You’re missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for <CompanyName>