Here are a few quick tips on adjusting who can present in a meeting and how you can download an engagement report showing you who attended a Microsoft Teams meeting. Right now, these settings require you to go into PowerShell to adjust. In the following examples below, I am modifying my global policy. You will need to customize according to your needs.
- Set a default policy for “Who can present” in Teams meetings: Tenant admins can set a new default policy for who can present. When organizers schedule a Teams meeting, the default tenant setting is honored, unless modified in the Meeting options. The default value is set to “everyone” and can be updated via PowerShell:
- Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -DesignatedPresenterRoleMode”Insert Value“
- Values: OrganizerOnlyUSerOverride, EveryoneInCompanyUserOverride, EveryoneUserOverride
- Details: Meeting Policy Settings – Designated presenter role mode
- Set a default policy to “Download Engagement Report” in Teams meetings: Tenant admins can set a new default policy if the attendee engagement report can be downloaded. Set this to Enabled to allow the user to download the report. Set this to Disabled to prohibit the user to download it.
- Set-CSTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -AllowEngagementReport “Enabled”
- Values: Enabled, Disabled
- Details: Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy
Here are the commands I used, modify to your needs.
Import-Module SkypeOnlineConnector $sfbSession = New-CsOnlineSession Import-PSSession $sfbSession Get-CSTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global Set-CSTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -AllowEngagementReport "Enabled" Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global -DesignatedPresenterRoleMode "EveryoneInCompanyUserOverride"